The Fear Chamber The Fear Chamber

er...

nice idea, shame you ruin it towards the end. make more, with loads of grusome deaths like chainsaws, oxycetaline, big knives, electricution so their eyes explode and their brains ooze out of their eye sockets, scissors, decapitation with a 1" penknife, chaining their arms and legs to seperate cars and driving off, explosion, melting, drowning, getting shot, falling rom heights, getting stabbed, hit by a bus or a train and being ran over by a steamroller. that would make a good movie

Christmas with Winchester Christmas with Winchester

lol

christmas and presents were the only words i could make out. learn to speak please

LCameron responds:

I know what you mean. The sound was at good quality when i made it but when i submitted it it all went ghey

PUSTOTA PUSTOTA

Good

Excellent graphics and style but I don't like the song... and i could think of better ones to play against it.

13 Days in Hell 13 Days in Hell

Love it!!

This is a great game, the graphics are amazing and give a good feel to it, the shooting is challenging and fun, theres a good variety of weapons and enemies and theres no annoying music. Some things i would consider adding into another version are enemies that can shoot (and miss), maybe some form of explosive, blood and gore, dual wield with certain weapons (like pistols etc.), body armour and a pause button. Maybe the ability to walk around would be a good idea but it might change the gameplay somewhat and i think its fun how it is, maybe, in fact definately, make more enemies of different shapes and sizes etc. that do different actions like jump, crouch, lie down, and go in different directions. I really like this game and you could make something really good out of it, can't wait to see the sequel.

10/10, 5/5

Knight Tactics Knight Tactics

yaaawn boring

theres alot u need to do to this, its boring how u have to sit there for 5 minutes pressing wait all the time, the music restarts itself all the time, and its impossible to win, i tried the first fight 4 times, and the alchemist just walks away off the map where you cant click so u cant attack him, did it every time. nice idea though, but need to pace it up, it was slow and boring and took a long time to do anything, but im sure u could make a real good game out of this.

Custom Rides (SM Designs) Custom Rides (SM Designs)

amazing...

I'm not asking to be in the credits or anything, and im not the best animator, but I'm good with cars, so I was wondering if you wanted abit of help on this? If so, msn me dragonzslaya@hotmail.com or yahoo alienzsk8...